The Elms ReNEWed
For more than 125 years, The Elms Hotel & Spa has been a haven for those coming to Excelsior Springs to experience the area's many mineral springs. And now, after 17 months and $20 million in renovations, The Elms offers more luxury and comfort than ever before. Nearly every aspect of the hotel has been refurbished, from the lobby and guest rooms to the spa and restaurant, and a brand new spa feature—The Grotto—has been added for an even more pampering visit.
Highlights of The Elms' Revitalization
- New furnishings and high-end features added to guests rooms, including mosaic tiles and modern fixtures
- Restaurant updated with new furnishings, added lounge area and second fireplace for added ambiance
- New herb garden added to grounds
- Spa completely updated with modern furnishings and finishes
- Brand new spa feature: The Grotto—a Roman bath-inspired facility with luxurious steam rooms, saunas, pools, showers and hot tubs
- Restored original European lap pool
- All-new 24-hour fitness center with Precor fitness equipment
- Ballrooms updated and refined
- Three new meeting spaces added
Reserve your stay at the newly renovated Elms Hotel & Spa today.