The Elms ReNEWed
For more than 125 years, The Elms Hotel & Spa has been a haven for those coming to Excelsior Springs to experience the area's many mineral springs. In 2012, nearly every aspect of the hotel was refurbished, from the lobby and guest rooms to the spa and restaurant, including a new spa feature—The Grotto—to ensure your visit is as luxurious and relaxing as possible.
Highlights of The Elms' Revitalization
- New furnishings and high-end features added to guests rooms, including mosaic tiles and modern fixtures
- Restaurant updated with new furnishings, added lounge area and second fireplace for added ambiance
- New herb garden added to grounds
- Spa completely updated with modern furnishings and finishes
- New spa feature: The Grotto—a Roman bath-inspired facility with luxurious steam rooms, saunas, pools, showers and hot tubs
- Restored original European lap pool
- All-new 24-hour fitness center with Precor fitness equipment
- Ballrooms updated and refined
- Three new meeting spaces added
Reserve your stay at the newly renovated Elms Hotel & Spa today.